Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Esim still not working beta 2

(Topic created: 10-05-2021 06:24 AM)
Options
Discussions
Beta 2 downloaded and installed. Esim is still not working. No service on second sim card. Looks like this known issue wasn't fixed this beta update round. 
19 Replies
Options
Discussions
Just use a non TMo SIM card in the physical slot. Then restart. U shld get signal in the eSIM.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I have a tmobile s21 ultra. I have a Verizon physical simcard and tmobile esim. The tmobile esim doesn't work.
0 Likes
UnknownBug
Halo
Options
Discussions
This method works only for factory unlocked version of S21.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Did u map the eSIM using the QR code and putting the EID in your online acct?
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Yup.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Tmobile esim just won't get a signal. My Verizon physical sim works. But the esim tmobile doesn't work. Went online and did the whole activation process.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Ok. You may not like it, the fix is doing a hard reset aka Factory Reset, if possible. In some cases the eSIM firmware failed to recognize the change. But it will work. I have done that in my friend's S21.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I'll wait too see if anyone else can fix this issue that way. Too many things for me to factory reset for the chance it might get fixed. I also want a dev or someone with knowledge that this is actually supposed to be working.
0 Likes
UnknownBug
Halo
Options
Discussions
Just a hard reset won't do. I have multiple S21 and I have no issues hard resetting them as I don't use them for daily use. I have hard resetted my S21 t-mobile version many times and it never solved the esim issue until I tried a few other things.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Hitmanblood ,

We did put in a fix for Dual standby Pref after FOTA upgrade from single sim to dual sim. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to help some users,  We have informed dev team of the issue and asked them for additional analysis. 

Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes