Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4

(Topic created: 09-26-2021 03:45 PM)
iiDark
Comet
Options
Discussions
Hello beta friends. I have a question, I have a galaxy watch 4 on the way and I'll be getting it Tuesday. Do any of you have this watch and you are on the beta and can confirm whether or not everything is working fine? Wondering what to expect.
userJMQ22WOdhR
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Everything working fine so far
iiDark
Comet
Options
Discussions
Thank you for the input!
0 Likes
KevHar5
Comet
Options
Discussions
My GW4 came on Friday and seems to be working fine with the beta.
iiDark
Comet
Options
Discussions
Very cool. Thanks for the input.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
No issues with 4 Classic
iiDark
Comet
Options
Discussions
Thank you for the feedback. always good to hear.
0 Likes
entropium
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
GW4 Classic, I am having battery draining issues when connected to the beta.
iiDark
Comet
Options
Discussions
Thanks for the input. Interesting. I'll watch out for this tomorrow!
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @iiDark ,

Please update Samsung Health and Galaxy wearable apps from Galaxy Store before pairing the watch. If you observe any issues, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

iiDark
Comet
Options
Discussions
Hey Beta team ā¤ļø thanks for the reply! Everything is up to date and ready to go! I will have my watch tomorrow and I will report anything that happens in the app..

No inconvenience here! I haven't gotten the watch yet to try it šŸ™‚ but I will make sure that I follow the advice and report any issues that I run into if there is any! Thanks!
0 Likes