Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Gaming Performance

(Topic created: 09-27-2021 07:52 PM)
PainterGuy
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Gaming performance on the Beta is not a good experience. The device heats up and throttles hard after 10 minutes of something like Genshin Impact, even on the lowest graphics settings. I have tried every combination of Game Launcher settings but nothing improves this.
6 Replies
daftfunk24
Explorer
Options
Discussions
I don't have a bad experience using mine other than battery draining.
Raygwap
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
My phone do the same when I play pubg mobile, be feeling like my phone about to blow up smh.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
You can even play games??? **bleep**
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Well, it *is* a beta after all šŸ™‚ Be sure to report if you haven't already. Might also reach out to the author to see if they have any thoughts.
0 Likes
PainterGuy
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Absolutely, I reported it after playing. I just also posted here because that's the purpose of the app šŸ˜›
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @PainterGuy ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Its also best to reach out to game developer to check if their app has been updated to support Android 12.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes