Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Goodbye Samsung!!!

(Topic created: 11-03-2021 12:40 PM)
jdunk312
Comet
Options
Discussions
Well after the all the betas I've seen absolutely no changes whatsoever to Android 12 to make me with Samsung. Apparently Samsung is to lazy to make major ui changes especially to stock applications and look and feel. And you take the scroll effect away also?? šŸ‘ŽšŸ‘ŽšŸ‘Ž. I've made my decision like I've stated before I ordered the pixel 6 to enjoy what Android 12 is what exactly its supposed to be. Not yalls version which should be one ui 3.2 

PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Imagine what iPhone users be like every update with barely any design UI overhaul
SHAK1R
Comet
Options
Discussions
šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Bye šŸ‘‹šŸ¼

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
Philosophics
Comet
Options
Discussions
Good riddance. No one cares.
Just less garbage posts like this the rest of us won't have to read.
jdunk312
Comet
Options
Discussions
Well skip pass it if you don't want to read it.
0 Likes
Philosophics
Comet
Options
Discussions
The problem is when I'm trying to read actual feedback to see if issues are shared, I am forced to at least glance at the negativity to find out if it's read worthy.
Welcome to the internet, amIright
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @jdunk312 ,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for not being able to meet your expectations of One UI 4.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

User5741
Comet
Options
Discussions
One UI 4 focuses on increasing the stability and overall polish of the device to a level that previous versions did not achieve. They really focused on the small details this time and while it might not be the huge overhaul you wanted, it's better that they focus on quality this year and huge design changes in the future. Remember One UI is only on it's 4th version compared to 12 for Stock Android and around 15 or so for IOS. You cannot reasonably expect an overhaul every 2 or 3 years. Instead, Samsung has focused on fixing the problems in One UI while adding useful features rather than the old method of adding everything whether complete or not. They have GoodLock for those who want to take customization to the extreme and they have things like Color Theme for the average user who just wants a little customization. If you go back to One UI 1 or 2 and compare things like animations, stability, speed, and polish, you'll see that Samsung has made substantial improvements throughout the iterations. I agree with the overscroll effect though, it needs to be brought back. If you think a Pixel is what you want then go for it. Googles take on Android is definitely more vibrant and colorful with fun little animations and great stability but there's no real reason to bash Samsung for not straight up copying Google. It's nice to see companies try their own thing. I do hope that One UI 5 does redesign the app icons since I think they're a bit too flat.
Options
Discussions
It's ok, Samsung has been pioneering changes and innovative features for vanilla Android for the longest now. Thanks for being part of the Beta. šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘šŸ¾
JRock1276
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Not really. Their standard go to hasn't changed in quite a few years. Their selling point has always been hardware. Period. Now that other manufacturers are putting out comparable hardware, time to be done with Samsung. Finally. Thanks Google
0 Likes