Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Google Messages/ Call Notifications

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Tomjr78
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Google Messages is not opening and call notifications are delayed by 2-3 rings. In a positive note Google Keyboard is now opening in keep and am finally able to name a watch alarm as well. 

7 Replies
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Tomjr78,
Thank you for your feedback. 

Please submit an error report through the Galaxy Wearable app on your device:

- To provide feedback or to report bugs or errors in the Beta software, select "Contact us > Error reports" in the Galaxy Wearable app.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community > Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
derausgewanderte
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Same here.

0 Likes
ChevyMan1
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

Mine as well, any fixes yet? Tried uninstall ingredients and reinstalling, nothing so far

0 Likes
TimmyTwo2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Same here for Messages for me. It was also locking up and rebooting, so I factory reset. That seems to have helped with everything but Google Messages still won't open.

Edit: I tested sending myself a message from my Google Voice account, I could reply from the Notification just fine, it's just opening the app itself that isn't working it seems.

derausgewanderte
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Thank you that's good to know. In the meantime I switched to Samsung messages.

0 Likes
TimmyTwo2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

I noticed Samsung Messages is gone on my watch.

0 Likes
Set912
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Like wise app just spins few times and closes I thought when I did a full debloat I removed something important but samsung messages works fine I even un-installed and side loaded the apk and still same results also tried older versions and nothing I can receive a pop up and reply and do like normal but app still doesn't open from app drawer 

0 Likes