Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Google pay is not working using beta UI 6

(Topic created: 08-13-2023 06:15 AM)
userycaqTIwkY2
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

I am a beta user operating with a Samsung s23 ultra 5G using the Beta UI6, Google Play pay is not working. It goes through the entire process tap, buy, then nothing. I tried restarting the game, restarting my phone, restarting my internet, then nothing. I've tried the Google Play pay on five different applications, still nothing. Any suggestions.

Joshua
0 Likes
8 Replies
Rplatt56
Comet
Options
Discussions
You need to report this in the beta area
userycaqTIwkY2
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Did that first, just posted here to see if anyone else has similar issues and maybe they had a resolution that they were guided to perform, that's why I posted here as well...

Thank you for your insight and suggestions though, it is appreciated.

Joshua
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Google Pay never works when in the beta because the software is not certified and like @Rplatt56 said you need to poste in the beta forum
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions

Just wondering... but if that's true, why was Google Pay working for @userycaqTIwkY2 before while on the beta and then stopped?

userudpYWGEiP1
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Beta forum? 

0 Likes
userycaqTIwkY2
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
@ButtaBean_420: Google Play Pay worked everyday after my Beta install, just not today and I already reported it in the Beta section with file that is a small clip of a screen record showing no error, no nothing, process all the way through then nothing happens.

But thanks for your insight.

Joshua
SyCoREAPER
Comet
Options
Discussions
Google Pay probably stuck in a cache loop. I guarantee if they uninstall and reinstall it won't work. As others mentioned it had never worked in betas. It's Google safeguarding your payment methods on noncertified builds and covering their butts.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
During beta program, the software is not yet certified by Google, and therefore Google Pay and other secure services may not work. We apologize for the inconvenience and will post a notice once it becomes certified by Google. You may try again at that time.
Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes