Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

I'd like to sign up for beta for one UI

(Topic created: 10-05-2021 08:06 PM)
Arxpit
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I haven't seen many articles that talk about getting the beta access through the Samsung members app. I have downloaded however I do not see it can someone please help me enroll in it?
7 Replies
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
The beta was closed recently; however, some s21 owners on Verizon and T-Mobile have reported here today that they can download it again. UI 4.0 is slated to begin rolling out on October 24, 2021.
0 Likes
Arxpit
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I am on TMobile but where do I enable that I want it
0 Likes
moe
Sun
Options
Discussions
You don't. The beta is already closed. You'll have to wait for the official build to release.
0 Likes
Jamess467
Supernova
Options
Discussions
The sign-up is closed now. Beta two just got released yesterday to those who where able to get into the beta program.
Eyayo
Constellation
Options
Discussions
On the explore page of the member app, screen to display 11 and you will see the UI 4. You should be able to enroll
0 Likes
MangoKiwi
Comet
Options
Discussions
Beta has been closed for some time now. I've had it for weeks. Lots of bugs. Not worth it.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Arxpit ,

You can sign up  from Samsung members app home screen banners. Please referred to image below for flow.

USBetaModerator_0-1634565018248.png

Alternatively, You may also select Benefits on the home screen of Members app and scroll down to bottom to see banner for One UI Beta Program. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes