Options
Discussions
Same
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
Go flash it onto your phone through Odin and adb.
JDMotes
Halo
Options
Discussions
No you don't! šŸ¤£šŸ¤™
0 Likes
kylewright
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Why?
0 Likes
JDMotes
Halo
Options
Discussions
Let me ask you this; How important is your phone to you in day to day life? I was on the beta program up until just a few days ago (for almost a month). During that time I went through 2 beta version updates during which my phone was never stable. A lot of my go-to apps wouldn't work with the beta (GPay, Fidelity, Blink and more). Plus, my phone was never stable, freezing and rebooting often and submitting reports when your phone reboots was a PITA... If my phone wasn't so important to me I nwould have continued but it just got overwhelming dealing with the issues... If you do go on the beta program, download SmartSwitch app on a desktop or laptop PC and run it to backup all of your data in case you need to come off of the beta. Doing that saved my butt when I came off...
kylewright
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Nevermind then imma keep my 11 version I love my phone and it important got the 21 ultra not a cheap phone
FrostTaco
Star
Options
Discussions
It wouldn't hurt your phone unless something went majorly wrong(and I'm fairly sure they test for that before it gets to beta testers), just might be temporarily unstable while they fix bugs. Having said that at this point I'm not experiencing any impactful bugs.
0 Likes
Whatsinth3box
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Not how this works guy.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @kylewright ,

Unfortunately AT& T S21 devices are not supported on One UI 4 Beta Program. Only T-Mobile,Sprint and Samsung unlocked GS21 devices can be used to join beta program. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes