Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Idk if it's related to the beta or not

(Topic created: 10-21-2021 10:04 PM)
ST3iN-0-MiTE
Constellation
Options
Discussions
But fairly recently I noticed that if I screenshot something from an app in the secure folder, it no longer was saving the screenshot in the secure folder's gallery app, it was saving them in the regular gallery, and so far as I can tell there's nothing in the settings menu to choose a destination for screenshots (tho that would be a nice feature to have)..

also (this is probably a Google issue more than Samsung, but idk), when Google photos does it's automatic sync of my camera album, it is including screenshots as if they were in that album and not in their own separate album as the gallery app shows them to be, which is frustrating to say the least.. 
1 Reply
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @ST3iN-0-MiTE ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes