Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

It is a beta but

(Topic created: 10-26-2021 08:13 AM)
usert7RftdfmSu
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
The camera is extremely slow. It's been an issue with the camera since the S21 launched and it has not improved. I think it may have gotten worse with this beta. Also, the phone randomly freezes or hangs. Web pages are extremely slow to load and it almost seems like regular cellular service is slower than normal. I use Wi-Fi when I'm at home but when I'm out I have 5G and it sometimes loads Pages slower than LTE Plus.
5 Replies
Sakakawea
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have never experienced my camera being slow on my S21 Ultra.
Dustman79
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
My phone is def slower since the last update. Most apps have a loading icon that appears when I start them and then some have that same loading icon every time I do something within the app. It is as if the phone is processing each command independently and slowly.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
If you haven't done this lately, please do:

Press and hold Side key until you see Power Off - select it to power off the phone.

Now, off to the Maintenance (Recovery) screen:

Press and HOLD the Volume Up key, and while holding, press and HOLD the Side key.

When the Samsung splash screen appears, release both keys. Within a few seconds, you'll see the Maintenance screen, with a number of menu options.

Use the Volume Down key to highlight Wipe Cache Partition. Press Side key, select "Yes".

Now, Use Volume key to highlight "Repair Apps" (should be last menu option). Use Side key to select it.

The phone will automagically restart. Let the phone settle down for a couple of minutes.

... check things out again ..
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Also, let it be known ... there are folks in the "S21" forum complaining about this ... not many folks, but 2-3
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @usert7RftdfmSu ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes