Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

MCM Client causing battery drain

(Topic created: 09-17-2021 03:48 AM)
user8CNYAfvQIg
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Device care stated MCM causing battery drainage. Never had a problem until installing beta. Anyone else has the same problem.
0 Likes
9 Replies
Claykin
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes, same issue here.
0 Likes
racedog
Halo
Options
Discussions
Just checked and found the same issue here. Did you try putting it to sleep?
0 Likes
userP7BLZUn0cc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Same
0 Likes
mchowardnc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Same here!
0 Likes
user8CNYAfvQIg
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Yeah, I put it to sleep, didn't cause any problems. Are you guys getting crazy battery drain. I have my phone plugged in on the fast charging. If I used it while it's charging it seems to trickle charge so I'm using more power than the fast charger can charge.
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I don't have such a program listed. Which I guess explains why I don't have any battery drain.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @user8CNYAfvQIg ,

As issue involves a 3rd party app, fix needs to be performed from the application side. It would be best if you let app developers know of this issue through their support channels.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
user8CNYAfvQIg
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I did report in beta section. Third party app or not, I didn't install it. I'm just letting people and seeing if there's a way to resolve it until you guys come up with an update instead of me running out of power so quickly.
0 Likes
user8CNYAfvQIg
Constellation
Options
Discussions
For everyone, I deleted the mcm client app, battery is doing much better. Now, hoping they come out with update to fix screen locking up, freezing, going black then having to do annual restart.
0 Likes