Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Media Storage Error

(Topic created: 10-20-2021 02:18 PM)
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I'm holding off on reporting this because the next beta is around the corner, but this was a sight to see. Random items are starting to become unplayable until I restart the phone.. It's not even 1:43AM

12 Replies
Sk3l3wo1f
Comet
Options
Discussions
Go ahead and report it more convincing samsung needs to speed up giving us the update
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
The final build of 3 is already live somewhere, so they won't be making any more changes to Build 2 (which I'm running).

The issue is resolved after deleting the file and deleting a 0byte hidden file leftover in my dcim folder. The video was likely corrupted somehow.
Sk3l3wo1f
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yeah sadly samsung won't tweak anything else im on beta 2 still as well never had that issue how old is the video?
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Just from two days ago! Just an ordinary video of my cats having a mini showdown. Taken in 4K30 in the native camera app.
Sk3l3wo1f
Comet
Options
Discussions
My guess is for some reason the phone must of bugged and the format of which was taken wasn't true I'll check mine to make sure all video formats and quality works without error there is also another cause I know could do it but would be rare to see a mobile having memory leaks when recording video
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I recorded in 1:1 and not a single recording is playable! Definitely need to report this if it's still in Beta 3
Sk3l3wo1f
Comet
Options
Discussions
So I found 2 issues on recording I tested all formats and quality they all didn't create an error but 1080x1920 in 9:16 format had a line appear 1440x1440 in 1:1 format had multiple lines appear going from top to bottom so yeah its not just a random issue it must of happened within the update samsung definitely needs to know the lines are what caused the phone to error the videos after any time of daily use
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Thank you for testing!
0 Likes
Sk3l3wo1f
Comet
Options
Discussions
And how was it recorded was it the systems screen recorder, phone camera recording or a third party app
0 Likes