Original topic:

Members Beta access error

(Topic created: 10-25-2021 10:29 AM)
vaendel
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Hi all!
After the latest One UI 4.0 beta update (update 3) I have problem with access to the Samsung Members Beta app. I am receiving notification as follow: "One UI beta features aren't available because your service provider has changed". The thing is that I did not even open SIM tray. My service provider was and still is Mint Mobile. My Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is unlocked. I was trying to get help using "send feedback" function in the Membersapp but... I was told to use Samsung Beta app (where I clearly stated that I do not have access). Can Forum Samsung Members help me?

9 Replies
vaendel
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Here is funny part (sorry, I get frustrated at the third time):
Screenshot_20211025-133046_Samsung Members_15764.jpg
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Try logging out of your Samsung account and then login back into your account
0 Likes
vaendel
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I've tried it (sing out, phone restart, sign in), unfortunately this did not help. Still the same notification that beta features are not available
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Try removing the Samsung members application then reinstall the app, also you may want to check the physical Sim card and make sure it's correctly installed, and also try installing Google carrier services
0 Likes
vaendel
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I've done everything as you said. I deleted Samsung Members App, reinstalled Google carrier services and then installed back Samsung Members App. I also reinserted SIM card. However, the problem have not gone.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Send a Direct Message to the Samsung Beta moderator
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
The Beta one UI program is tied to your carrier, a beta Moderator needs to register you for the Beta
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
That is exactly what Happened
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @vaendel ,

If you are still experiencing the issue, Please DM us. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes