Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Mobile Data Network issues

(Topic created: 10-10-2022 06:25 PM)
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
It seems that the latest firmware update of the Beta One Ui 5 has affected Mobile Network Data And all So WiFi connections, Users are experiencing slow Ping Times and Network Jitter and other issues with Calls dropping and no Signal at all, Currently I am Unable to find the cause of this problem, If you are experiencing these issues please use the Feedback option to send the Error reports and Logs to the Samsung Community Beta management Team 
6 Replies
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
I had to do a downgrade to 4.1, reinstall the beta.
All is fine now, pain in the **bleep**.
Did an error report before factory reset.
Didn't have time to wait for a response
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Sorry that the beta firmware created issues for you but that is what beta testing is all about
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I haven't had any signal or data issues
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Thanks for the information and feedback. It seems that Some users who received the latest beta firmware update had issues with mobile data and also wifi connectivity
0 Likes
userJ9dF2jcHA0
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same here! Slow or no data, and unstable using wifi on some networks
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes