Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Moderators

(Topic created: 08-29-2023 12:04 PM)
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Discussions
I swear these moderators have nothing better to do. Everytime you post something they delete it with the same stupid comments. 
Be useful and find the information I'm looking for before deleting my post 
12 Replies
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Why do the moderators need to find what you're looking for? Lmao! Why don't you be useful and learn how to use the search function it's there for a reason! I've seen multiple posts asking the same exact questions when a simple tap on the search button (as shown in the included picture) would have easily found what you're looking for and if it doesn't then you post and ask! The moderators aren't deleting anything for the fun of it, it's simply to either keep stuff on topic or the question has been asked repeatedly and answered already and it clutters the forum!Screenshot_20230829_150250_Samsung Members.jpg
dare123
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm sorry but not even forum sites 100x bigger than this act in this way. For example, Reddit! It doesn't matter if the same questions get asked over and over again, however deleting 100 posts just so the first ever post on that topic stays up cuts out engagement. And if you can't notice, the engagement on this platform is really really low.

Moderators should only be deleting off topic posts.
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
And just where do you see them deleting "100" posts? Are you like sitting there and keeping a tally of deleted posts? Haha, Lol.
dare123
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
It's called exaggeration. You should have learned what exaggeration is in... elementary school?
0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Aww, did that take you over 24 hours to come up with that reply little fella? You're the one who doesn't know how to use the same thread for "engagement." It doesn't bother you if there's hundreds of posts on the same exact topic because you're not helping anyone and if you were, you would be ticked off if you had to answer the same question over and over again in hundreds of different posts because someone like you thinks it's OK to do that!
0 Likes
dare123
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Unlike you, I have a life outside Samsung beta forums hahahhahah.

Also im not sure what you mean by me not knowing how to use the same thread for engagement? Would you care to give an example of me doing this?

I also love how you think you have to answer repeating questions if they did allow for repeat threads. Mike, do you ever touch grass. If not, I pity you.
0 Likes
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Discussions
My point exactly. It's about interaction. There is none of that here. There could be a different solution to the same issue but no one has the opportunity to post it or comment a solution because all questions get deleted. I mean how is this even a beta forum?
0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
You would probably find that solution if you used the SEARCH BUTTON!! We don't need 100 posts saying "I can't swipe up to switch apps" it's CONFUSING! You can engage in the SAME posts like you're doing right NOW!
0 Likes
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
The difference between Reddit and this forum is that the former depends on post to attract ad revenue. This is more for members to share ideas with each other and for Samsung to come in as needed/track unresolved issues to improve experience for users. Will it not be nice seeing a discussion on the same issue in one place? Imagine the number of questions/post asking for the release date of the next beta. How frustrating if we all have to buy a TV for each person in our home to watch the same show at the same time just because we can share?