Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Multiple odd issues - S22 Ultra

(Topic created: 09-19-2022 03:39 PM)
SyCoREAPER
Comet
Options
Discussions
I've encountered a few odd bugs so far on the S22 Ultra with the T-Mobile OneUI Beta 5. 

First few are SIM/Signal related. I have a physical and eSIM in my phone. 

• eSIM has significantly faster and consistent speeds while in the very same spot near a tower while stationary. Performed multiple times, same result. 

• eSIM does NOT correctly show the cell protocol being used as it should on TMobile. It 98% of the time gives a generic 3G, 4G, 5G indicator. This may not seem odd to most of you but TMobile does differentiate and has in previous firmware (and this one with the physical SIM) which flavor it's using. For example, it will say if it's 4G LTE or HSPA+, 5G, 5G UC or 5G WB. These sub indicators don't want to appear on eSIM. 

Second issue is landscape mode. As seen in the attached picture, it leaves a big old empty space in every app, not just Maps and I can't find the cause. 
10 Replies
SyCoREAPER
Comet
Options
Discussions
Already done. Original report as well as report with the fix. Got a canned response. As mentioned above sometimes I do get messages asking for more detail.

Swipe from Bottom is burned into my brain and I'm having a hard time learning Bottom and side, not nearly as intuitive, at least when it comes to calling the recent apps
0 Likes