Did you mean: 

Original topic:

NEVER GOING TO USE GALAXY AGAIN IF THIS IS THE NEW UI

(Topic created: 08-20-2023 10:50 AM)
Annie323
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Holy cow!!! I can't even describe all the ways this update sucks! I'm terrified if they really do release this. It made my amazing galaxy s23 ultra work like  and look ugly. I absolutely do not like a single thing about it. The notification drawer and quick access are horrendous. And that's just the start!!!! Could not roll it back to previous software fast enough! Omgosh!!!!!!!! Ew. Horrible.

OakGecko
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
<"just to give us a notification bar that expands the WiFi and Bluetooth like we are switching between 10 networks and devices a day.">

Ummm... I do. And many others... We are called heavy users.
user49ycedLsWz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm down with the expanded wifi and bluetooth. My question is what other significant changes were made? So far all I've noticed is a few more bugs and that's it!
0 Likes
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
Looks to me like there's font changes, slider changes, and some other edits, and mine does seem to be running well enough for BETA. Years ago, I was a beta tester I'm thinking for HTC, that was frustrating to the point of being almost bricked. This one? Cake.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Troll alert!
Evo3d6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I suggest next time offering up to download beta software open up YouTube app and do some research on what your getting into before downloading.
Plixaide
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yes, this.
GalaxySuperFan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Pure entertainment lol.
SyCoREAPER
Comet
Options
Discussions
Bye! 👋👋👋
Jay3578
Nebula
Options
Discussions
I guess this took long. In every beta since the S7, I've seen clowns like this one who enroll in the beta program with zero idea what an actual beta is and they start complaining. It is one thing to complain about not linking a new feature or design choice, but it is another to complain about bugs and issues when that's to be expected from a beta. This guy is a clueless clown.
missmotta
Comet
Options
Discussions
Same. At least they're not spamming in all capitals like that one dude a few years ago 😂