Did you mean: 

Original topic:

New Icon Top Right

(Topic created: 09-13-2023 10:40 PM)
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Discussions
Does anyone know what this icon means, I've never seen it before? 

0 Likes
9 Replies
46m3csl
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Means you got no signal
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Discussions
Thank-you. I appreciate your response.
SyCoREAPER
Comet
Options
Discussions
lol as @46m3csl said

No signal. How have you not noticed that or ever come across that?

Or even deductive reason for that matter. If normally there are bars and suddenly there's a crossed out circle, hint hint.
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Discussions
I don't feel there was a need to be rude and sarcastic, I've never noticed this circle especially when at home. When I posted this I didn't realize that when it's not present then it is the signal bars icon. Which I see now.
I thought this was a forum you could ask questions and not be made to feel as though it was a stupid one!
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
If you want to see what some of those different icons are this will help you.samsung_icons_2-w782_1000001015_1693888134.jpg
0 Likes
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Discussions
Thank you Mike this is great, I appreciate your taking the time to attach this. I appreciate it!
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
@SyCoREAPER Some people don't know what everything means you know? You had to start out somewhere yourself, DIDN'T you?!
SyCoREAPER
Comet
Options
Discussions

@Mike-B 

That's true but if you don't know what something as basic is as the row of icons you look at every day, you should not be in a beta test. Part of being in the beta is finding issues, troubleshooting them yourself and reporting them. 

I even tried saying it teasingly rather than being a troll ex: I did NOT say, you're stupid or how dumb can you be or anything directly insulting. This is the internet, I'm not going to sugar coat everything because I'm worried I might hurt someone's feelings. 

A simple Google search can help with many bugs even in betas, doing s basic search isn't hard. "https://www.google.com/search?q=android+status+icon" (Android status icon). Literally the first result, you even pulled it from there. 

if you can't do a google search you shouldn't be testing unstable software. 

I'll leave it at that. I'm not going to comment/respond further or debate it, that's my stance. If this were in the regular forum, fair question. In the beta forum, well this is what you risk. You don't have to agree with it just like I don't agree with you objecting. It is what it is. 

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes