Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Notification panel

(Topic created: 08-31-2023 08:07 AM)
JesterPizzle
Nebula
Options
Discussions
I already did the beta feedback on this. After updating to beta 2 when swiping down from the top of the screen to see the notification panel background is greyed out instead of being transparent like beta one. 

0 Likes
9 Replies
Moosc
Nebula
Options
Discussions
In like it
0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Go to settings, accessibility then visibility enhancements and see if reduce transparency and blur is on.Screenshot_20230831_080850_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
JesterPizzle
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Yep. It's on. Just tried turning off and then back on and nothing changed 🤷
0 Likes
G87M2
Halo
Options
Discussions
Apply the default theme and it should resolve the issue. Then see if it returns after your modifications
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Mine seems fine after the Beta 2 updateScreenshot_20230831_091249_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
sunny28
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Having the same issue, I did apply the default theme, and it did fix it, but when I applied a theme I purchased it went back to solid grey everywhere, and reduce transparency and blur does nothing but also wasn't checked.
Evo3d6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
If the problem occurs with theme applied its because theme developers have not updated themes to the new beta releases as this platform has not been released to the general public only thing I can suggest is to use default theme and do some wallpaper magic and some themed icons or try another theme completely. I found in my purchased theme new battery management screen was also greyed where you couldn't see the writing.
JesterPizzle
Nebula
Options
Discussions
I just applied the default theme and it was still greyed out. So I tried restarting and it's still the same. 🤷Screenshot_20230901_043445_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20230901_043451_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes