Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Thank you Samsung Beta Team!

(Topic created: 08-31-2023 04:31 AM)
Options
Discussions
It looks like Beta update 2 has dropped here in the US. 
4 Replies
MisterMidas11
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
THANK GOD!! I've been running it about an hour and it already feels much improved. I was noticing lag and bugs like crazy on beta 1 immediately after install, so at least that's an improvement. But of course I'll continue to test....so far so good with everything though. I'm thankful today so far!
Options
Discussions
I got up at 3:40am here in Wisconsin and there was no update. I turned my phone on on the way to work and the update had been issued. Data and WiFi are faster again. I got a reading of 88 dbm out side of my workplace ( inside its usually 127dbm) .
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
MisterMidas11
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
So I've been through one full day of the beta 2 update now, and I'm pleased to say that (so far) everything is smooth for me. I haven't had any noticable lag with anything, screen freezes, random reboots, screen tearing, or multitasking issues like i had originally. And I experienced ALL of that within the 1st hour of the original beta version.

So yeah, for me at least things seem to be fixed and working well so I'm happy that my phone is back to being great again 👌🏾