Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Notifications

(Topic created: 10-10-2021 05:32 PM)
maverick913
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Anyone having trouble with notifications with social networking? 
0 Likes
6 Replies
Claykin
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
My Facebook messenger crashes often. However, I don't use a lot of social media.
0 Likes
Rosekh
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Same here; mine crashes/lags, too.Screenshot_20211010-095304_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
mizfitz13
Nebula
Options
Discussions
can you be a little more specific? do you not receive them or do they cause an error?
0 Likes
maverick913
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I don't get notifications on snapchat or Facebook when someone responding to my message.
0 Likes
mizfitz13
Nebula
Options
Discussions
I believe you have to accept permission first time opening app in beta. try long pressing the app & checking notification permission.
I find if I'm using those apps, I don't get notified with new notifications in the same app, until I leave the app, pre beta.

if all those are satisfied, then I would say send an error report to the beta.Screenshot_20211011-112710_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @maverick913 ,

Please try toggling show notification in app settings. If issue persists,  Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes