Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

OS Wear issues

(Topic created: 09-20-2021 10:55 AM)
userHpVWGuwLwV
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Since installing the beta firmware I've been having issues with it and my SW4. It responds sluggish now.
0 Likes
8 Replies
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
I submitted a report not that long ago about the watch active two disconnecting and I was told that the galaxy wearable app is not fully compatible with Android 12 yet.
0 Likes
missmotta
Comet
Options
Discussions
This would explain a lot
0 Likes
Al3azim
Halo
Options
Discussions
Having issues as well. Hopefully they will address that soon with an update
0 Likes
Leify
Comet
Options
Discussions
They apparently didn't hire enough software developers or quality testers. It's obvious this build wasn't ready and so many things are not. It should have been delayed until they could make things compatible and fix glaring obvious issues.
0 Likes
The_Deacon
Halo
Options
Discussions
That's why it is a beta release.
0 Likes
Leify
Comet
Options
Discussions
This is far from beta quality. Maybe an alpha release at best. I frequently beta test and this is just sad. I've even done the Samsung betas before and they were much better done. They tested nothing and don't intend to fix anything it looks like.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @userHpVWGuwLwV ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
The_Deacon
Halo
Options
Discussions
My SW4 44 has been acting up now and then.
0 Likes