Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

OS upgrades

(Topic created: 10-29-2021 09:49 AM)
Options
Discussions
I know this is probably not the place for this but.......does anyone else feel like samsung owes us an extra OS upgradešŸ˜…. Allowing me to mess with the colors and very minor feature addtions seems more like  an incremental upgrade like an Android 11.5 / OneUI 3.6šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

OneUI 4 is boring.......and A12 was another boring OS upgrade ( in terms of us Sammy users).......................
0 Likes
5 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
When you state, "owes us an extra OS upgrade"... do you mean:

a) another beta release or two

b) a more complete core OS, plus more Material You migrated over, plus more substantial One UI overhaul and modern improvements ??

EDIT:
I've contemplated buying the new top end Pixel (21 Ultra Unlocked here) just to see how it compares.

You can't effectively test something like that in a store for 15-20 minutes ... you need to have 2-3 weeks experience for proper comparison
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @user9wnQfFss8o ,

We do not have any plans to release a One UI 3.6 update. Next update would be to 4.0.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

KingVic
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Its not what they meant lol they expected more of a bigger update from One UI 4 update & not a small one almost like one ui 3.6
Options
Discussions
I mean it shouldnt count towards our 3 major OS updates. There was nothing ground breaking enough to warrant a whole android/oneui version upgrade. I get that material you is cool but the same tired channel log about improvments to your privacy and minor features ( new emojis) and minor animation changes.... to me are not big enough for a whole version change, just another way make your phone obsolete faster. Oh and this is just MY Opinion...
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Agreed šŸ‘:beer_mug:
0 Likes