Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

On note of TikTok

(Topic created: 10-22-2021 06:57 AM)
Benjamin11
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
By the time I scroll to the 5-6th post on the for you page, the app will spontaneously close. No funny memešŸ˜¶.
0 Likes
10 Replies
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Discussions
Well known issue. Take the time to read through comments or search for your issue, you are not alone and there are SEVERAL posts about this tiktok thing amongst other problems you may be having.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Known issue
0 Likes
Dhawk1202
Comet
Options
Discussions
4 + weeks into this beta , if only this was addressed already.... What's that ? Oh.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Maybe because it's an issue with the application because it's not fully compatible with beta software. Apps are going to stop working. It's just a fact of life when beta testing. Blame Tiktok for not fixing it.
0 Likes
Dhawk1202
Comet
Options
Discussions
My poorly sarcastic post was the fact I'm tired of the same posts over and over when these things have been talked about already in these forums. I'm starting to think most people have never been part of a forum before. Search people !
Options
Discussions
Understood. I am also tired of them as well, so I took it as another complaint about something Samsung has no control over, lol.
Options
Discussions
If you're that deprived of tik tok, I recommend rethinking how much time you should spend on it.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Agreed. Or maybe use a browser
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Don't know how some people have this issues and some don't. For me I never had a issue with tiktok.
0 Likes