Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One UI 4 on unlocked devices

(Topic created: 11-25-2021 07:34 AM)
Options
Discussions

Hi, I have a Galaxy S21 unlocked and I still haven't gotten the full one UI 4 release. They said it would come out today and I've seen people saying they got the update yet there's still nothing on my end. I also tried to update using the smart switch desktop application and nothing 

5 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
the bride just got the update OTA (S21U TMO unlocked). I, OTOH am still stuck in beta. It's moving along...hang loose.
S22Ultra
Explorer
Options
Discussions
I also haven't received the update yet. They said we would receive it today but no update yet. My phone is S21 unlocked
0 Likes
beri
Comet
Options
Discussions
They did say they're aiming to release it today, not they will release it. Personally I'd rather wait so I can have a pretty stable official release than a buggy one.
0 Likes
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
The ota is available for non-beta U1 TMB models now. But I'm not sure why it hasn't been pushed to beta user yet. Screenshot_20211125-103340_CheckFirm_20621_1637858020.png
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Ultra Cosmic ,

All Unlocked devices should  be able to receive One UI 4 update at this time.  Update was opened for carriers in two separate rounds based on CSC which may have caused some of users to receive an update before others.

Please call us at 1-800-726-7864 if you are still unable to update to One UI 4. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes