Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One Ui 4 beta

(Topic created: 09-17-2021 09:57 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
Anyone know how I can revert to one 3.1? cuz this beta is slowwwwwwwwww and messing with my phone. I know it's supposed to be something similar but I don't really have another back up phone (I do but I don't really like it) and it's killing me how buggy and slow it is. Is it possible to do? thanks in advance 
0 Likes
JUMP TO SOLUTION
17 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for suggesting the solution. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
user2zilQi7RgA
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

Hello there! 
Any ideas why I don't have the option to withdrawal although it shows that i have the 4.0 installed

0 Likes
arkCT
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

After installing One UI 4 beta 4, Smart Switch no longer gives me the option to downgrade. I've already withdrawn on the Members app.

0 Likes
Members_AdxTRoY
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I was withdrawn. but button downgrade doesn't show?

0 Likes
Dmc74
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I have the same problem as well. I don't have a downgrade option

0 Likes
userSkOcN32ABQ
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

I'm not getting Downgrade option on Smart switch pc app.

I have withdrew from beta and still no luck. Even restarted device once.

0 Likes
NickC75
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Did you ever figure it out? I also had the Beta software installed.  And everytime I restart my phone I get Notice, this is Beta Software message, etc... When I talk to Samsung they tell me my phone is updated to new OS12 normal version. But I dont think it is, my phone is acting strange sometimes and apps are having errors and need to be shut off.

0 Likes
RedBeardedJoe
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

But don't forget if you change Service Providers and you didn't I enroll you are stuck with your phone not updating so be sure to do it before if you ever decide to Leave 1 Service Provider for another one I found that out the hard way

0 Likes