Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Outlook keeps crashing

(Topic created: 11-17-2021 04:19 PM)
userivfKEzAtmo
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
My Outlook app keeps crashing upon opening.The issue appears since the latest beta. Is there a sulotion?
16 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
uninstall, reinstall - see if that works
0 Likes
CjIsom
Halo
Options
Discussions
That doesn't work
CjIsom
Halo
Options
Discussions
I have the same problem on my S21 Ultra 5G 512GB unlocked direct from Samsung, I have tried uninstalling, clearing cache, going to recovery to fix apps, messing with good guardian and wiping cache partition and absolutely nothing worked. They posted an update yesterday on the play store and I was thinking that would fix the issue but sadly it still crashes on open.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please erase the device cache using steps below. If issue persists, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Side key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
  8. When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Side key to restart the device.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userivfKEzAtmo
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
It does not work. Outlook still crashes after clearing cache.
Ncrazy
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Same issue, tried everything suggested and it doesn't work. Tried updating webview etc and it doesn't work either.
usertvrb6iKEcD
Constellation
Options
Discussions
This along with GMail and Maps consistently crash. I think it has something to do with the account manager because Amazon will crash and log me out.
0 Likes
santo_2k
Constellation
Options
Discussions
too many apps crashing lately (Outlook, Bestbuy,woot, yahoo...) tried all kind of solutions but nothing works...
0 Likes
CjIsom
Halo
Options
Discussions
@userivfKEzAtmo I got a fix for you I found just now! Or anyone with outlook who have this issue with this app or other ones. Delete the app from Google play/device. Go to Galaxy store and download there, outlook up and working again now after I just did that. Google Play store ones aren't stable on this new software