Options
Discussions
Wow! That's crazy!
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
that's wild! I have no idea, but now I know there are a scrillion new ring tone options šŸ¤·ā€:male_sign:
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Did you Restore from a backup ??
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Discussions
When I bought the phone but, I never saw that and I change a lot the ringtone.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @SuperOvni ,

Looks like previous user installed some ringtones in addition to default. You should be able to remove the not needed ones.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Discussions
All my phones are new, directly from the Samsung shop...I commented to Calder that I realize that the red stripes are to remove ringtone from the list.... šŸ˜…
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Might try this, of you haven't already

Press and hold Side key until you see Power Off - select it to power off the phone.

Now, off to the Maintenance (Recovery) screen:

Press and HOLD the Volume Up key, and while holding, press and HOLD the Side key.

When the Samsung splash screen appears, release both keys. Within a few seconds, you'll see the Maintenance screen, with a number of menu options.

Use the Volume Down key to highlight Wipe Cache Partition. Press Side key, select "Yes".

Now, Use Volume key to highlight "Repair Apps" (should be last menu option). Use Side key to select it.

The phone will automagically restart. Let the phone settle down for a couple of minutes.

... check the list again
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I did it but it didn't work...and now I realize that the red stripes are to remove...šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
0 Likes