Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Screen Unlock

(Topic created: 09-24-2021 04:27 PM)
Cbmggm99
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Both Fingerprint and Smart Unlock is a lot more responsive. I could never get mine to work since Day 1. Numerous resets didn't help either. 
0 Likes
5 Replies
Ihr7
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
My fingerprint scanner is actually less responsive unfortunately
Face Unlock has been slightly better though
Glad your fingerprint scanner is better!
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Discussions
My fingerprint has been a struggle too, I even saved 2 sets of prints of the same finger. When it does work it seems a bit sluggish/laggy. Face is working fine
0 Likes
jesus1910
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Fingerprint is a hit or miss for me. Face is working better than before
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Cbmggm99 ,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
MWS2022
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have whitestone dome screen protector on my phone, and have just kind of gotten used to the fingerprint sensor not working very well. after the beta install it seemed to get worse. I erased all the previous thumb prints and re-added the same thumbprint four times, and now the sensor seems to pick up my thumb as well as it did before I installed the screen protector. the problem with things like this is it all boils down to a human being's ability to perceive things on a second by second basis without having a control device nearby to even judge, just based on memory of previous interactions with the phone. I don't doubt that my sensor feels a little better in an obvious way, I just hate relying on what I think I remembered about it from a month ago to make my judgment.
all that being said, it does appear obviously more sensitive and responsive. I'm kind of enjoying the beta experience, my main and biggest hang up is the network crashing.