cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Seems that the problem with fast and super fast charging has come back.

(Topic created: 10-06-2022 05:12 PM)
Blane2u
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
My phone took 2 hours to charge while using my superer fast charger. Why are we going backwards so close to the official release? Please fix ASAP 
5 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
I can fully understand the frustration of not being able to fast charge your device, it has been an issue since the first beta release, please take a moment to submit a feedback report so that the Beta Development team will receive the error report
Options
Discussions
When my battery hit 5% the screen went black. I was able to turn it back on, but that's a glitch. Did not do that before. Just the pop-up message to charge the phone. 5% then starts dropping fast! 4, 3, 2...done. It was probably like that on One UI 4.1.
Fast charging seems good though...as I am typing this message the phone has gone from 3% to 9% in a matter of a minute or so. I'm using a Samsung super-fast charger and have no issues.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
It's not recommended to run your battery that low! However, you probably would benefit from installing the Samsung Good Guardians application from the Galaxy store to optimize your phone's applications and also battery life settings to see if your overall performance and battery improve plus open the device care feature and put unnecessary applications into a deep sleep or sleep
0 Likes
ColinB
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Mine drops fast from 40% and lower
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes