Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Sending error reports

(Topic created: 10-11-2023 07:21 PM)
Jrdale88
Halo
Options
Discussions
Anyone having issues sending error reports? Not automatic error reports. Just when phone randomly restarts and I try to send a error report, the never send. It says in the notifications "don't close Samsung members app while log files are being generated". But I almost never get the other pop-up to allow access to sent it. I leave the Samsung members app open for like 10 minutes but nothing ever happens. 
5 Replies
Options
Discussions
Its not happening for me. When i report it will say don't close or navigate to other screen until the log send
0 Likes
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
You won't get another pop up. When the app has finished sending the logs if you pull down as long as you haven't swiped it away, The notification will change from keep app open to thank you for sharing your feedback or something along those lines but you won't get a notification however the notification will change once the error report is completely sent.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Same issue for me. Phone crashes every morning and occasionally throughout the day. Submit error report every time. Get the notification that logs are being generated and sent but never get the confirmation of success as in previous beta version. Samsung has responded to all with message that logs not received and to be sure to send the logs.
Jrdale88
Halo
Options
Discussions
Yes same thing with me
0 Likes
Jrdale88
Halo
Options
Discussions
This is the prompt I don't always getScreenshot_20231012_045151_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes