Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Software update

(Topic created: 11-04-2021 12:58 AM)
Karnage
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Since I have updated to the beta, my tmobile 5g UC has been acting werid l, sometimes a lot of slow loading, to the point I would have to use wifi to open something to make it work
0 Likes
5 Replies
KH445
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yup, same here. Did the same thing to me with beta 3 after a couple days it settled and started working better
0 Likes
GalaxySizedRod
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Its not the phone. Its know issue with Tmos 5G network. The modem software isnt handling network handoffs and transitions well. Every 5G phone on tmobile is affected. Toggle airplane mode on then back off to restore connectivity.
Sumasage
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Is this something recent or been like that for a year now? Also has t-mobile acknowledged this problem?
0 Likes
GalaxySizedRod
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Not recent. Got my S21 in February early summer was in LA and it started happening and has been happening ever since. Tmobile has so far been silent on the issue presumably because they are knee deep in a major network renovation and integration as they ro out 5G NR and attempt to shut down the old Sprint Network.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Karnage ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes