Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Sound issue

(Topic created: 11-03-2021 09:30 AM)
userGkJbuNxNwc
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Not sure if this has happened to anyone else but whenever I'm on YouTube or playing something in the background then change to another app that uses sound the first app will suddenly go quiet even after closing everything and restarting youtube it will still play no sound. 
Only way I've found how to fix this was restarting my device. 
4 Replies
NeonX89
Comet
Options
Discussions
It could be the beta software.

But it could also be like what I've experienced I have Instagram open and a YouTube video open on split screen if I play a video on IG it pauses YouTube.

Does it completely pause or stop or mute in the background?

It could possibly be the layers of apps taking priority of audio šŸ¤”.
userGkJbuNxNwc
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
For example, if I have YouTube open but open twitter to see a quick video, YouTube volume will drop until completely silent.
After I close Twitter YouTube will still be silent even after closing both apps.

My guess is it's the beta since I've never had this issue before.
0 Likes
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Discussions
When I run into this issue of YouTube not having sound, I was able to force close it and reopen to get the sound back.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @userGkJbuNxNwc ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes