Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Speakerphone issues since beta update

(Topic created: 10-28-2021 07:12 PM)
Maverick0914
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Anyone else experiencing issues with their speakerphone since applying the Beta? I'm being told that I am echoing nearly every time I use speakerphone. It goes away when I use the earpiece or Bluetooth. Trying to determine if it's a beta issue or a hardware issue. 
6 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I've read posts from folks who had the issue, but those were posted prior to beta3 release.

Have you restarted phone to Wipe Cache Partition?
0 Likes
userm8M2mdY6Oa
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have this issue. It's beyond annoying.
usereVKlXDm6M4
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
If you haven't seen the issue resolved, you should restore back to oneui3.1 from the backup you made before installing the beta. That's such a major function of your phone, I can't imagine how you're still in the beta lol
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Maverick0914 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
DALPORTODEV
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yes whenever I use speakerphone now the other caller complains they can hear their own voice echoing back.
0 Likes
userm8M2mdY6Oa
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I've found a solution! Disabling wifi calling seems to fix this very annoying echoing issue.
0 Likes