Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Stable

(Topic created: 11-08-2023 01:54 AM)
samardi
Constellation
Options
Discussions
For the People that are saying thar Google Wallet doesn't work. JUST USE SAMSUNG PAY AND WAIT FOR THE STABLE UPDATE. 
4 Replies
flowersj1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have BOTH an S23U and a Pixel 7 Pro, Samsung wallet doesn't work on the Pixel and I don't want to maintain TWO apps to get the functionality that Google Pay affords me! Samsung Wallet is an inferior app that only works with Samsung phones.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
You are for sure allowed to have that opinion, I believe Samsung pay is far superior to Google pay when actually using it for its intended purpose which is physically paying at a retail store with your phone, watch, etc.
I can understand frustration due to having a Pixel as well that can't utilize S-pay, that would annoy anyone but app for app, Samsung wallet is superior to me. Everything I own is Samsung so it's very streamlined and consistent. I only wish they still supported MST in Samsung phones, they cut that feature way too early as there are still plenty of payment systems that don't have NFC capabilities and Samsung cut the feature since the note 20 Ultra. They willingly let go of one of the best features of their phones and that blows my mind.
0vermind
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
The biggest problem I have with Samsung Pay is that doesn't allow two watches. Why not? That doesn't make sense. I switch watches when one's about to die, so I have one on 24/7.

It also doesn't keep the same debt card it gives you, changing anything will cause it to reset, and I don't trust that. What happens to my money if I load that debt card with anything and it gets reset. Either way, resetting the debt card is BS, I loose that card number and can't use anymore.
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Totally agree... I have two watches and only having Samsung Wallet on one is dumb.
0 Likes