cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Still no solution for Samsung Health Sync issues even with the update .

(Topic created: 10-23-2021 10:24 AM)
Jaa1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Has anyone been able to Sync they're S21+ with Samsung Health? I'm still unable to sync my phone with the app even after the update this morning, Please advise...
4 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
21 Ultra Unlocked here, with Watch3, syncing to phone ... no issues with S. Health.

(phone) Settings > Apps > S. Health

Force Stop (lower right)
then Storage Clear Cache

Search for my post in Tips:
Apps crashing on your beta - try this
... give it a go

Are you syncing with a watch? Or simply using your phone to capture activity?
0 Likes
Jaa1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Okay Thanks for the info, I'm just using my phone.
0 Likes
Jaa1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Thanks for sending the troubleshooting tips for Samsung Health, but unfortunately it didn't solve the issue, the issue is when you select the account to sync or try to add an account to sync, the option just sits in the middle of the screen and it doesn't prompt an okay to make the app perform the task. When you press the back button, the sync prompt Grey's out and an error message comes up stating unable to sync accounts. Please advise...
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Jaa1 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes