Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Still on beta 4!?!

(Topic created: 11-27-2021 01:39 PM)
userWRealhPjVQ
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Why the **bleep** am I still on Beta 4 on the unlocked Galaxy S21. Where is stable OTA!?! I am now 2 updates behind. This is unexcusable Samsung. 
18 Replies
Sk3l3wo1f
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm using information I gained lmao samsung user experience opinion questions that most likely everyone didn't answer had actual useful leaked information when we all updated to the 4th beta software so yeah that's how I know we are the 3rd beta team and the final team within usa. Figured it out because of samsung not someone on reddit or other forum site and region locking software is a thing that's why Korea got everything first before usa samsung wanted Korea the phone makers to be thanked by choosing making them first in line. 2021 almost 2022 get used to no punctuation for real tho no one cares anymore only job description requires proper punctuation or sticklers like you apparently if you are in a rush will you use punctuation anyways stop caring just take the information as whatever don't have time to keep explaining to the people refusing to learn information directly from samsung leaked information
0 Likes
FrostTaco
Star
Options
Discussions
It may almost be 2022 but giant blobs of text without periods still are hard to read. They literally sent out something saying the beta is over, and considering some people who weren't part of the beta got the new update, it makes no sense that Samsung would expect us to continue to report bugs in an old version of the OS(one which had many bugs fixed in the updated version).
0 Likes
beri
Comet
Options
Discussions
Y'all really need to chill tho. SMH
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I'm having pizza for dinner.
Loper_fan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Pineapple does go on a pizza. Prove me wrong. Lmao
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
sure it can, just not on any pizza I'm eating
Options
Discussions
I choose sausage pepperoni and mushrooms that's where it's at never have pineapple
userWRealhPjVQ
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Now Verizon of all carriers has not only the stable Android 12 but another update to fix the display refresh. Verizon! Let that sink in for a sec.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @userWRealhPjVQ ,

All Unlocked devices should  be able to receive One UI 4 update at this time.  Update was opened for carriers in two separate rounds based on CSC which may have caused some of users to receive an update before others.

Please call us at 1-800-726-7864 if you are still unable to update to One UI 4. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes