Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Stretch Effect while Scrolling

(Topic created: 11-03-2021 07:46 PM)
JaymarB
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
The One UI Beta Version 4.0 abandons the stretch effect while Scrolling. I'm sad to see it go, but hopefully they will bring back this animation As It was the first thing i noticed once it was removed. Small details like this are what make a phone unique than the rest.

So far my experience using a S21 5G Android 12 One UI have been pretty smooth. I love the sleek and intuitive widget designs/optimization. +More Camera/Photos editing and developer options. I would note that i did come across a glitch where it wouldnt load YT Shorts or any short videos. I had to restart the app. Also this new update made the scrolling a bit delayed and is thus far my biggest gripe.

I don't know what else has changed from beta version 3. But i hope they fix these bugs in the coming weeks.
4 Replies
FrostTaco
Star
Options
Discussions
The stretch effect doesn't make Samsung's unique seeing as it's just a generic Android 12 feature(hence why Chrome still stretches, as Google makes it), but I do agree it's really sad to lose that, it was super nice imo.
0 Likes
JaymarB
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I've never owned any Google phones. Ive had an S6, S8, S10, and now S21. So that's unique to me. I just hope they bring it back and fix the lag
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @JaymarB ,

Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community. we do have a lot of our members that would like to have the stretch effect back

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
JaymarB
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Thanks for the reply, Im aware that we're still in a testing phase and hope that it'll be better once the full version releases!
0 Likes