Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Swiping up to go back

(Topic created: 10-10-2022 08:16 PM)
Hectolini
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
When I swipe to go back, most of the time it would bring me to recent apps instead of actually going back. I use swipe gestures to navigate instead of the buttons. For some reason, swiping exactly from the bottom right corner of the screen, it would bring me into the recent apps instead of just going back. The way my thumb is positioned while holding the phone triggers this action since I'm not exactly swiping up from the bottom right corner of the screen. Nowhere in the navigation gesture's menu does it says that is an inteded feature. It clearly shows that to go into recent apps you must swipe up on the bottom left of the screen. Not from both sides of the screen. Most of the time when I'm just trying to swipe up to go BACK instead my thumb seems to swipe up too close to the corner and for some reason it takes me to recent apps when I'm just trying to go BACK. It's really annoying!
7 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Unlocked S22 Ultra I use gestures to I have no issues and I just tried to replicate your issue and mine works as it should
0 Likes
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
To go back, swipe from left or right hand of screen, you cannot swipe up to go back
0 Likes
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Swiping from either corner on my phone activates Google assistant
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Same exact issue here. I have the navigation swipe from bottom with back on the right side but sometimes pops up recent apps
Options
Discussions
Two finger swipe up for split screen works as it should. Single swipe up does not do anything.
The gesture is turned on.
Using Nova Launcher. One gesture works but not the other.
Suggestions?
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Yes, this was an issue with beta 2, was fixed with beta 3 and now it is back with beta 4. Samsung can't get the gestures right... It's embarrassing
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes