Comet
Options
Discussions

Here are a couple statistics for Topics for the day so far:

TIPS - 0
DISCUSSIONS -3
SUGGESTIONS - 0
QUESTIONS - 3

Each of those "3" topics may or may not refer to the Android 12 update. Some may be complaining we, the Beta uses, are left behind because we have unlocked devices, a bug hasn't been plugged or an app isn't working.

Now I'm not trying to be critical, HONESTLY, However these topics may not be 100% correct. I DO make mistakes, but these topics are a **bleep** of a lot better than those from earlier in the week!

Let me refer to some of our fellow Beta Testers as "amateurs". I mean NO DEROGATORY feelings toward them. The amateurs among us who...HAVE NO EXPERIENCE with how system software is written, tested then released to the public. They expect 100% perfection, well so do I, but I know that's not how it works. They do not.

Most of us know there are always going to be a software bug pop up at the most in-opportune time. When a bug is discovered or brought to Samsung' attention they'll obviously try and plug it. By plugging one bugIT MAY uncover another and our buddies, the amateurs, just don't get that.

This is the period where these forums get light up with all kinds of goofy questions. They don't read the posts that came before theirs for the life of them so the same goofy questions get asked repeatedly. Of course there's always one answer,read down the list of topics and you'll most likely find a solution to your issue. They still can't/won't do it.

It's been 3 days since the GA Release we're down to this number of topics:

TIPS - 0
DISCUSSIONS -3
SUGGESTIONS - 0
QUESTIONS - 3

Look at those numbers! I'm bored and I'M LOVING IT!šŸ¤“
7 Replies
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
Agreed šŸ‘ šŸ‘.
0 Likes
bigbad614
Comet
Options
Discussions
I like how you say "Now I'm not trying to be critical" and then, literally, do just that.

No one asks for 100% perfection. What is asked for is the obvious flaws, that stand out the most, to be at least addressed. For Samsung to release an "official" update with one of the most frustrating issues (120hz refresh rate, not functioning as so), is a fair complaint.

To call those that are frustrated, "amateurs" is a lame attempt to try to sound better than others. Save that cr@p for Facebook or......albeit stupid....Meta....

judge lest ye be judged...
Arquell
Star
Options
Discussions
Well said. This post was unnecessary, to say the least.
TheFamilyMan
Comet
Options
Discussions
My post?
0 Likes
TheFamilyMan
Comet
Options
Discussions
Umm, whether you choose to see it as critical, I WASN'T. I CLEARLY STATED AS SUCH..."I'M NOT TRYING TO BE CRITICAL, HONESTLY". I'm sorry if you don't accept that I write what I feel but if YOU want to twist it around that's problem. Deal with it.

Are you one of these users who can't go and read down the page of posts? Something tells me you MIGHT be.

Everyone's a critic! šŸ¤
0 Likes
bigbad614
Comet
Options
Discussions
Haha.... Right. Have fun.... You are obviously clueless.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your post. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes