Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Timers crashing or dismissing

(Topic created: 06-15-2024 02:40 PM)
XanderHendrix
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

So now twice I have had timers simply disappear.

Both times the timer was started through Google Assistant using the knock knock gesture to pull up GA. Both times the timer started and was counting down as evident by either watching the timer screen or setting the icon on the bottom of the watch face. 

Some time later I would check my watch to see how much time was left only to find the timer was no longer active. No indication by the icon and if I pulled up the timer app it would be back on the original time.

I can't be positive if somehow there was a false registration of the double pinch gesture but I think there needs to be something making this harder to activate if that is the issue. Or maybe the timer went into the background and the process was killed, no way to tell. 

Either way I almost burned my dinneršŸ˜„.

0 Likes
1 Reply
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @XanderHendrix,

Thank you for your feedback. 

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue may have caused you (especially your dinner).

It seems that double pinch gesture could have paused the timer and may have dismissed from your background (which is also unusual case) once the device goes in Idle state (Back to home screen, but timer should still be running in background) but your timer was gone.

For better understanding, please report the issue back to us (Galaxy Wearable > Contact Us > Error report) and we will try to identify the source of this issue. We hope you don't have to risk your supper again. 

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes