Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Touch stability

(Topic created: 10-08-2023 09:30 PM)
ayuz
Halo
Options
Discussions
Samsung claims for 2 past updates that they've fixed touch issues, but it's still. I still have touch issues especially in the bottom of the screen 😒
9 Replies
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have no problem with my screens touch, like none at all. Are you using the swipe gestures? Also, have you ever booted into recovery mode and then cleared the cache partition?
Options
Discussions
Have somebody else touch your phone maybe it's something you're inadvertently doing!
ADP3R
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
This last one seems to have improved touch a lot!
Ro_Wil
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
This☝🏿
0 Likes
JesterPizzle
Nebula
Options
Discussions
My bottom touch swipe up for back keeps registering as home. It will sometimes do the same for the frequently used apps as well. I am certain I am far enough away from the center to alleviate the question of touching the wrong one. I'm actually more careful than I was before the beta. Before beta I didn't have to be carful at all.
0 Likes
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
No issues, though I don't do all the swiping at the bottom. I am a buttons guy. Touch respiniveness is good all throughout.
0 Likes
Mike2828
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Updated to beta 6 and so far it seems to be fixed
ayuz
Halo
Options
Discussions
No it's not
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes