Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Trouble with error reports

(Topic created: 07-05-2024 06:18 PM)
Casey88
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

I have been trying to send error reports for Samsung Health sense Watch6 Beta started. 

I've only been successful once, they told me to clear data, so I did. The app still crashes before syncing most of the time, I can hardly use Samsung health at all. 

I have tried reporting it at least half a dozen times but I keep getting the response that there is no log and to report using the Samsung beta app. I have no idea what app they're talking about, I have Samsung member, Samsung health and wearable. 

Somebody PLEASE HELP!!!! I need the health app fixed, I have cleared cache, cleared data, and un-installed and reinstalled the app. I also wiped cache partitions from the phone. Nothing has worked. 

0 Likes
3 Replies
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Casey88

Thank you for your feedback on Samsung Health.

Just to confirm, have you downloaded "Galaxy Wearable Manager Beta" , "Samsung Health Beta" app from the "Beta Notification" panel? Beta apps would look like below: 

Screenshot_20240702_091600_Galaxy Store.jpg

When Samsung Members replied that there was no log from your error report, either your device did not wait long enough to send the logs. Normally, once you submit your error report, you have to keep your screen open / Members app open until you get a notification that "Thank you for submitting your error report" (Usually takes about 3~5 minutes). 

Again, we appreciate your contribution to Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Casey88
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

Yes, I have those apps that are in the screenshot. Although I'm not sure about the beta notification one, I downloaded all of the ones that were available from the banner for the beta program.

I always keep the app open until I get the "Thank you" notification which is why I don't understand why I keep getting the reply that there are no logs. 

I just want Samsung health to be fixed and run smoothly, I don't get why that is so hard. It is so frustrating that I can't just report it and have it looked into so it can get fixed. It literally crashes when I do almost anything within the app. 

0 Likes
Kiwikeeper4
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

I have had the same thing happen with reports I've sent. I get a message that there were no logs attached. Upon submitting I left the app open the 3-5 minutes until I got a notification saying it was successfully sent.  I did download the beta apps as suggested by the Beta Mod.