JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Update for "Galaxy Watch Manager"

(Topic created: 08-28-2024 11:24 AM)
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

There was an update this morning for Galacy Watch Manager so I updated it and now the interface in the Wearable app has changed back to the old one.

Also...this has brought along a new bug. The calendar app on the watch will not sync and gives a warning message to update the Wearable app...which I just did...šŸ¤¦ā€:male_sign:

1000011481.jpg

ā€ƒ

1000011480.png

ā€ƒ

5 Replies
ItsJustJosh
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Ima having the same problem šŸ˜­ 

Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

@ItsJustJosh @USBetaModerator3 @USBetaModerator @USBetaModerator2 @Betamanager3 

At least, for me, notifications work flawlessly now. They had stopped working consistently randomly. 

So the only things I see that need fixed are as follows:

- get the new app layout back

- outlook app not syncing (Microsoft Side Issue)

- Samsung Calendar Not syncing

- stretched Time watchface Malfunctioning (known issue that will be fixed at final release according to the Beta Manager)

0 Likes
Solution
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Chef31684,

We're glad that your notification issue is fixed as of now. 

For below issues, we are still monitoring the issue weather if it can be resolved through Galaxy Manager or Software update, but your analysis is correct so far! 

- get the new app layout back > Will do! 

- outlook app not syncing (Microsoft Side Issue) > We are verifying if our part is clear 

- Samsung Calendar Not syncing > Evaluation in progress

- stretched Time watchface Malfunctioning (known issue that will be fixed at final release according to the Beta Manager) > Correct, official Wearable Manager has the fix for Watch4/5 models.

As always, thank you for your feedback on the issues.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

Thanks so much for your response. 

The calendar issue is a bit frustrating,  but at least it works fine on the phone and the phone sends the notifications through to the watch. The app on the watch just doesn't show events or anything. 

Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

@USBetaModerator3 

Yes! The new update to the watch4 manager beta app fixed both the notifications issue, and the Samsung Calendar sync issue.

Only things left for me are the Outlook app not syncing, and then the Stretched Time watch face

keep up the good work over there!