Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Updated to Beta!

(Topic created: 09-22-2023 08:22 PM)
CesarF
Halo
Options
Discussions
Hello, I just got done installing the Beta Update (S22 Ultra). So far I haven't encountered any issues, but I'm loving the Drop-Down Menu/Quick Panel so far!
Anyone have any other cool things/features they've added? 

12 Replies
J1134
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
How did you make it blue like that?
J1134
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I know but his screen shot his are blue and white. So there is a way to make them blue like before
0 Likes
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Ok, I know how, he use color palette, go to wallpaper and style then chose color palette
0 Likes
CesarF
Halo
Options
Discussions
I have a Theme on. I'm pretty sure it's something from a Good Lock app. I can't check at the moment, since the apps won't open in Beta.
0 Likes
CesarF
Halo
Options
Discussions
I think it's either my Theme or some setting related to a Good Lock app. I can't check at the moment since we're in Beta, but it's been blue for a long time now
0 Likes
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
But I told you , go to wallpaper and style then choose color palette, that's it!
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Look I'm upset you don't want to answer, it's not hard to say, go to wallpaper and style then choose your style color palette.
But I'm not mad at you , is just your job you know better. I. Sorry if I got yiu upset. Sorry
0 Likes
J1134
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
You definitely can't make quick settings look like that from color pallet . Like he said he had a good lock app
0 Likes