Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Watch 5 Pro One UI 6 beta

(Topic created: a week ago)
The_Chief
Nebula
Options
Discussions
I submitted an error report on this - but if you set up a screen lock (pattern or PIN, for example), you can't remove it! I foolishly set up a pattern unlock for a payment method before I realized that payment methods won't work on beta firmware. Now I can't remove it because there is no option to turn off the screen lock.
10 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions

@The_Chief Just a reminder that any issues found during beta should be posted in the dedicated Beta discussion area. 

0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
glad you posted this. I was beginning to wonder whether the Watch beta forum was even a thing.
0 Likes
The_Chief
Nebula
Options
Discussions
If it is, it's not very visible to beta testers because it's not showing up...
LongHiker
Options
Discussions
The_Chief
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Thanks, it's posted there
The_Chief
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Hopefully the next beta update fixes this, but it's no longer an issue for me. I'm trading in the Watch 5 Pro for the Watch Ultra and will be resetting the phone anyway.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Discussions

@The_Chief If you Watch 5 Pro is currently on the Beta, be sure to click the Beta banner and exit the Beta before doing the reset. 

0 Likes
The_Chief
Nebula
Options
Discussions
The exit notes state that no rollback is available: that resuming the official firmware will delete all data and can only be done at a Samsung service center. Since I'm trading it in, I'll reset the watch and Samsung can deal with the firmware.
LongHiker
Options
Discussions

@The_Chief Ah, so different than a phone beta. Well, it was a good thing to check. Enjoy your new Ultra! Just got notice that mine is due on the 24th.

0 Likes