Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Watch4 keeps disappearing from wear app

(Topic created: 08-28-2022 06:54 AM)
MrBungle
Halo
Options
Discussions
Anyone having a problem with watch 4 disconnecting and totally disappearing from wear app? I have to re-connect as if it's a new device and set up every again. 
0 Likes
6 Replies
Claykin
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Install the beta OS update released today. Also check your watch for updates. Make sure Wear app is latest.
0 Likes
MrBungle
Halo
Options
Discussions
I did and watch has latest update but not the beta for the watch.

My gear s3 is still in the wear app but the watch4 classic it seems if I walk away from my phone too far and it disconnects, it will totally be erased from the wear app. I have to add phone as a new phone and start from scratch customizing watch faces and settings. I keep forgetting to back up watch.

This has happened 3 time in last 10 days. Not sure if its the phone beta, wear app, or watch
0 Likes
Claykin
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
See this article. In researching this issue, it appears Samsung released a watch firmware issue to fix the issue. Please check yours for the latest. Also, keep your Google assistant app updated. An update just dropped this week.

https://9to5google.com/2022/05/30/galaxy-watch-4-battery-unpair-google-assistant/
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
I have this issue, my watch can be on my wrist and phone in hand and I will loose connection to the watch but this also happened on Android 12, It doesn't get deleted from wear app, just looses connection, I just think the GW4 had issues from the start or its the phone, GW3 and S21 never had an issue
0 Likes
MrBungle
Halo
Options
Discussions
Thanks Claykin. I also found that same article, that is my exact issue. Everything was updated on that same date I originally posted 8/25 (assistant had to be installed fresh as watch was wiped)

So far it hasn't happened since 3 days later
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello, @MrBungle 

Please try the suggestions made by  @Claykin . If the issue persists, please send us an error report. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes