Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

We need Beta 2 ASAP.

(Topic created: 09-21-2021 09:24 PM)
JohanT98
Comet
Options
Discussions
I've seen so many threads and posts about just a number of different errors you can just look through the beta forum. Heck even the darn Samsung members app won't let me like posts. We need beta 2 asap.
17 Replies
spaceman9
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Same but don't worry it will come just give them patience
0 Likes
JohanT98
Comet
Options
Discussions
I know. Managed to get a estimated date out of them though lol. Supposedly, next week, beta two will be out to the testers.
0 Likes
boston503
Comet
Options
Discussions
I agree 2
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I agree, but give the software folks a break. Why release a Beta 2 if the majority of bugs aren't fixed?
0 Likes
JohanT98
Comet
Options
Discussions
I know. Hey at least something good came out of it. Sam beta team just confirmed next week we will supposedly see beta 2. Hopefully some of the bugs are fixedšŸ¤·šŸ½ā€:male_sign:.
0 Likes
KH445
Comet
Options
Discussions
That's completely right and reasonable. What I don't agree with is them not responding to messages or posts. If they read them cool but why not take 30 seconds to at least acknowledge their customers. And if they do actually reply to a message it's simply telling you there was no data log uploaded with the error report, there's no report because of the bugs. There's a little bit of a dilemma going on. But yeah of course we want them to actually fix the bugs I'm just saying let customers know what's up.
0 Likes
JohanT98
Comet
Options
Discussions
They do sometimes. Not often though.
0 Likes
King_Nick
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I couldnt even post a suggestion. Saying I need to connect to internet. Yet i can report that issue to samsung. Glad this is a beta and not a full release
0 Likes
Gendo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
That's not good enough. I NEED beta 3 immediately. Beta 2 will not suffice.
0 Likes