cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

What are the different features between UI 4.5 and 5.0?

(Topic created: 08-04-2023 06:58 PM)
Dmoore39
Comet
Options
Discussions

I don't see any changes that were on 4.5 everything looks the same but hey at least I got the July security patch.

16 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions

@Dmoore39 Ah ok, looks good to me. So you were wondering what new features were added?

0 Likes
Dmoore39
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes but it doesn't look like the watch 6 design or are they still adding more to One UI watch 5 or are they done and just waiting for the stable version?
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
Discussions

@Dmoore39 The final release could potentially have much of the same look as the Watch 6 series, but it's uncertain. Currently they have changed the Sleep UI, Fitness and heart rate coaching, improved SOS functionality, and changed the layout of the Watch face selector.

0 Likes
Dmoore39
Comet
Options
Discussions
Oh ok. Also I don't see the new watch faces that comes with the 6 series or have they not added them yet?
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
Discussions

@Dmoore39 Those probably won't be added until later, if at all. There may be options to side load them onto the watch through ADB.

Options
Discussions
@VerbumVeritum they say to people that the features they requested will be in the final release so it's probably gonna be for the watch faces too.
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
Discussions

@user_tK6Ti6G7nE We can only hope! 

0 Likes