Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

White menus in dark mode?

(Topic created: 10-19-2021 11:38 AM)
Jdrudd2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
In this newest version of the beta, I have noticed that some apps will display a "white" menu while running in dark mode. To further explain, the app itself is always set to use dark mode (not the Android system). Which could be why this is happening. Somehow the Beta software is not respecting the app request to use dark mode fully.

Attached is a screenshot from the "AndFTP" app:

I've seen it once or twice in other apps too but forgot which ones. 
5 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Bummer.

Do you have "Force Dark mode" enabled in Developer options
0 Likes
AMBocanegra
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
This is happening to me as well, in certain settings menus.
0 Likes
SCTiger
Halo
Options
Discussions
I've noticed it within the print menu from Adobe and Word. The menu is not in dark mode, but the drop down of a selection seems to be using white text on a white backgroundScreenshot_20211010-075830_Print Spooler.jpg
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Jdrudd2 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userkW7u4VHKdr
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Same here, noticed it in MightyText and Podcast Addict (so far), sent error report.

0 Likes